The principles regarding low-interest investment and business loans to be used for agricultural production by Ziraat Bank and Agricultural Credit Cooperatives have been determined. The communique of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry regarding the issue was published in the Official Gazette and entered into force to be effective from 1 January 2020. In the link below, detailed information about:
- List of banks providing loans to farmers in Turkey
- What are Ziraat Bank Credit Conditions?
- How to Get Ziraat Bank Agricultural Loan?
- List of documents required for personal (farmers) loans
- List of machinery/ equipment for which investment loans can be obtained
- List of documents required for farmer loans