On 15 March 2021, small multiplier exploitation event was organised. The target groups involved were:
- public administration specialists, working if farming sector;
- representatives of mass media who publish materials in the field of farming;
- VET learners in the field of eco-farming
- Representatives of VET centers with relevant training programmes.
- other stakeholders.
The topics covered were:
- Welcome speech by Karel Van Isacker;
- Detailed presentation of the ECOFAR project concept;
- Presentation and discussion of work package 4 – WP4 Enhancement of the existing occupation profile of eco-farm managers, within the project: “ECOFAR”. Existing state educational standards in Bulgaria in the field of farming;
- Presentation and discussion of a work package (WP5) Development of joint qualification curricula for acquisition and further enhancement of managerial and entrepreneurial competences by young entrepreneurs of the project “ECOFAR”. Modular approach to learning content;
- Demonstration of the mobile application and the training platform developed within ECOFAR project;
- Final discussion on the sustainable use of the outcomes developed within the ECOFAR project.