Ecofar aims towards the development of managerial and entrepreneurial skills of young eco-farmers via joint VET curricula, enhanced qualification profile, assessment standard and sustainable cooperation synergies.
Funded by: Erasmus+ programme of the EU Commission
Key Action 3: Dedicated VET tools, sub-action: Joint qualifications in VET
- Development of improved joint qualification curriculum for improvement of managerial skills of eco-farmer young entrepreneurs via work-based training
- Further extension of the state educational standard (qualification profile)
- Development of an assessment standard (mechanism) for validation and recognition of the acquired knowledge, skills and competences.
- Development of a consortium based on a business bridge between the VET providers (schools/colleges) and SMEs in the sector
- VET learners (aged 16-29) – eco-farmers
- Existing eco-farmers
- Young entrepreneurs in the eco-farming sector
- VET trainers & educators
- VET centers who are providing further training / (pre-) qualification
- SMEs active in eco-farming fields
- Policy makers in the field of policy reform in VET
Start date: 01 October 2018
Duration: 24 months